- Laparoscopic suspension of the vaginal vault.
- Laparoscopic paravaginal repair for correction of a bladder prolapse into the vagina.
- Laparoscopic Mesh Sacro-colpopexy - the prolapsed vaginal vault is attached laparoscopically to the sacrum promontorium using an abdominal mesh.
- Laparoscopic repair of high rectocele - prolapse of the rectum through the vagina.
- Laparoscopic Repair of an enterocele - the small bowel is prolapsed into the vagina.
- Laparoscopic Repair of a prolapse with preservation of the uterus.
The above procedures may be complemented with vaginal surgery:
- Vaginal repair - Anterior/Posterior Repair with or without Dermal Graft.
- Vaginal insertion of biological or artificial Mesh.
- Sacro-spinous fixation of the vaginal vault.
- Other procedures to correct urinary incontinence if needed.
WARNING: Contains intra-operative images.
For more information, please contact us