We use the technique of laparoscopic excision of endometriosis that has been shown to be superior to the diathermy technique, and has the advantage of confirmation of the disease by histology. Diagnosis and treatment of this disease can therefore be made at one surgical procedure. The vast majority of times the treatment is conservative. i.e.: the removal of endometriosis only with preservation of the pelvic organs (including the preservation of the uterus).
- Laparoscopic excision of endometriotic implants.
- Laparoscopic excision of endometriomas (endometriosis of the ovary) with reconstruction of the ovary and preservation of fertility.
- Laparoscopic excision of endometriotic implants from the peritoneal aspect of the bladder, bowel, and pelvic walls.
- Laparoscopic release of endometriotic adhesions.
- Laparoscopical Tubal dye test for the study of the patency of the tubes (fertility).
- Laparoscopic Excision of severe endometriosis, including bowel endometriosis.
WARNING: Contains intra-operative images.
For more information, please contact us