We have performed more than 1000 laparoscopic hysterectomies so far and at a very low complication rate by international standards. Dr Roman has developed his own technique of dessication of the uterine arteries that reduces the blood loss and facilitates the removal of a uterus regardless of its size.
- Laparoscopic Hysterectomy with preservation of the ovaries.
- Full laparoscopic hysterectomy with removal of the ovaries.
- Total laparoscopic hysterectomy with laparoscopic closure of the vagina.
- Laparoscopic assisted vaginal hysterectomy with prolapse repair.
- Laparoscopic subtotal hysterectomy with preservation of the cervix.
- Laparoscopic hysterectomy with uterine morcellation to remove laparoscopically a big uterus with fibroids.
WARNING: Contains intra-operative images.
For more information, please contact us